Offshore Carpet Cleaning knows the Dog Urine or Cat Urine on your floors can really stink!
Our floor cleaning process is perfect for the total removal of pet odors caused by pet urine as well as animal hair and body oils. Offshore Carpet Cleaning uses a special product and technique to treat the affected areas to eliminate offensive odor and stains.
Dog Urine or Cat Urine Can Cause Major Damage to you flooring surface.
Often, without you even realizing, pets will urinate continually in the same spot> Over time this will cause damage at an exponential rate. Dog Pee and Cat Pee or urine will eventually eat it’s way through your carpeting, tile flooring, wood, and ultimately spread its way into the framework & walls of your home. If neglected long enough, the damage becomes severe enough to require major restoration work, including new carpeting, to completely rid your home of that lingering smell of Dog Pee and Cat Pee – Pet urine.
Pet Urine Removal Treatment (Dog Pee or Cat Pee)
We have specialized cleaning solutions to remove pet urine & odors. This treatment may well be the most significant discovery in odor removal history—at least for us pet owners. All Natural…made from plants, spices, herbs and citrus, is eco friendly/ green and & completely safe for your family & pets.
How Offshore Carpet Cleaning Pet Urine Removal Works
When our solution comes in contact with your pet’s urine, it immediately begins a reaction that destroys it for good.
- The source and severity of the pet urine damage is determined, and then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot-water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.
- An odor-blocking protectant may also applied to the subfloor if the damage is severe enough.
- Odor and pet urine solutions are then applied heavily to the tack strip, flooring, baseboards and carpet backing. It is necessary to thoroughly apply it enough to dampen all areas affected by your pet’s urine for maximum effectiveness.
- Over the next 48 to 72 hours, the ingredients will oxidize the urine crystals and eliminate the odor
Nothing’s worse than the smell of pet urine in your flooring, carpet & upholstery. It penetrates and contaminates. Offshore Carpet Cleaning specializes in eliminating these problems for our clients.