Spring is here, which means it’s time to give your house a GOOD SCRUBBING. Not sure where to start? Offshore Carpet Cleaning offers 5 tips:
- Keep a daily task sheet. Because the seasons change regularly, your house cleaning will also change. Create and stick with a daily cleaning schedule, so you don’t get overwhelmed when it comes time to deep clean your house.
- Maintain a clean bathroom and kitchen. These areas should be a top priority because, typically, this is where people spend most of their time. This will also allow you to focus on other areas of the house, such as ceilings and closets, that may need a more thorough cleaning job.
- Start with your windows. Clean the inside and outside of all your windows. Once the light shines into your house, you will be able to see what areas you missed during the wintertime.
- Change your filters often. If you are running an AC system through your house, you need to change the filters in the spring and fall. This will help YOU REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF DUST PARTICLES that build up in your home.
- Have the surfaces in your home like YOUR RUGS, CARPET, AND FURNITURE PROFESSIONALLY CLEANED. An expert can more times than not remove more dirt and allergens than a regular cleaning can achieve.
Offshore Carpet Cleaning is owner operated so you can count on top not service every time. We offer emergency 24 hour service as well as : restoration, water removal, window cleaning, contractor management, storm checks, rental property oversight, furniture and upholstery cleaning, tile and grout, area rugs, business cleaning, daily cleaning or weekly cleaning of your commercial property. We are located in southern New Jersey and offer these services for all of Cape May County and Atlantic County. Including Atlantic City, Margate, Linwood, Absecon, Brigantine, Ocean City, Atlantic City, Linwood, Northfield, Egg Harbor Township, Hammonton, Vineland, Marmora, Sea Isle City, Cape May, Avalon, Wildwood, Wildwood Crest and surrounding areas. You Property Service Company at the Shore.