During the COVID-10 Pandemic, we are living in very unforeseen times. Not only in Southern New Jersey, but across the nation. Minimize your risk and prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other germs and viruses.
As we all know Atlantic County and Cape May County, New Jersey are not the only places under siege so cities and states are taking increasingly drastic measures to curb the severity of the pandemic, including the closing of bars, restaurants, and public venues. In some areas, officials have issued “shelter in place” orders in order to compel residents to stay in their homes and limit movement. We have also been instructed to wear masks over our nose and mouth when leaving our homes! Minimize your risk and prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other germs and viruses.
To further protect yourself, minimize your exposure with the following tips:
Practice Good Hygiene
- Clean hands with sanitizer and wash your hands frequently
- Avoid touching your face and cover coughs and sneezes
- Disinfect “high touch” surfaces like doorknobs, light switches, tables, doorknobs, and handrails regularly
- Increase ventilation by opening windows or adjusting air conditioning
At The Office
- Stop shaking hands – use other noncontact methods of greeting
- Use videoconferencing for meetings when possible
- When not possible, hold meetings in open, well-ventilated spaces
- Disinfect “high touch” surfaces like desks, keyboards, light switches, doorknobs, and telephones
- Consider adjusting or postponing large meetings or gatherings
Stay Home if…
- You are feeling sick
- You have a sick family member in their home
Minimize your risk and prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other germs and viruses and check out these links with more information from the CDC.
Should you feel after your best efforts you are in need of disinfecting and sanitizing services, take a look at the levels of service we offer. Every situation is different so we have a few options, one of which should suit your need: