The cleanliness of your office impacts people’s perception of your business – including your customers, staff and visitors.
That’s why our motto is “We’re not satisfied until you are satisfied!”. Our clients appreciate a janitorial company that does what they say they will do and stands behind their work.
A spotless work space says a lot about your business. First impressions count – for your customers as well as your staff. And, improving the work environment for staff can help increase productivity.
Offshore Carpet Cleaning & Janitorial Services specializes in office cleaning throughout the Southern New Jersey region. Whether you’re operating a single office, healthcare facility, school, government facility, manufacturing, law office, bank, warehouse, or other space, we can help you showcase it while providing a spotless environment for your employees, guests and customers.
Office Cleaning Intervals
We work with you to design a customized cleaning plan for your office whether it be daily, weekly, monthly or any intervals that suit your objectives.
How Offshore handles quality control
We perform on-site quality control inspections on a regular basis.
Office Cleaners Checklist
We employ a proprietary office cleaning checklist system to ensure each job we do is done to perfection. All of our employees undergo extensive training and background checks and there is an English-speaking manager available to each and every client. Coupled with the most effective green cleaning solutions and state-of-the-art equipment, our commercial office cleaning customers are assured of having spotless offices and a cleaning service that performs to the highest industry standards.
The following lists some of our services. If you don’t see something you need, just ask!
- Clean and mop hard surface floors (tile, wood, vinyl, ceramic, concrete, quarry, marble, or more)
- Deep clean or vacuum all types of carpet
- Sanitize and clean office bathrooms and kitchens
- Sanitize other high traffic surfaces
- Clean office windows
- Strip and wax vinyl floors
- Vacuum and shampoo to protect upholstery fabric in furniture and space dividers
- Clean overhead lights and HVAC fixtures and vents
- Clean entrance and lobby
- Post-construction cleaning
- Change and inspect light bulbs
- Clean vacant offices and warehouses
- Carpet cleaning