Offshore Carpet Cleaning cleans carpets of course, but we are also experts in cleaning Harwood floors too. We understand the complexities with dealing with wood surfaces and have the professional grade equipment to ensure it is cleaned correctly and handled with care. Our cleaning process uses brushes with a special technique that lifts and removes dirt and grime. Powerful vacuums suck up and remove the dirt and leave a clean fresh surface that not only looks clean but is completely sanitized. Should you choose, we can also add a protective coat at the close of the process to help protect the floor and extend the length of time before the next cleaning is needed.
Re recommend the following:
- Vacuum or sweep floors regularly. Avoid using wax, oil soap, or other industrial household cleaners. Wax and silicone-based products compromise the integrity of your hardwood surfaces and makes cleaning more difficult.
- Remove spills promptly.
- Place indoor/outdoor mats at entryways and area rugs in high traffic areas.
- Avoid rubber-backed rugs or rugs with poor ventilation.
- Maintain consistent humidity levels in your home or business to prevent floors from swelling, shrinking, cracking, or exposing gaps.
- Avoid deep scratches. High heels and pets can damage wood flooring. Avoid dragging furniture across hardwood floors.
- Schedule professional cleanings with Offshore Carpet Cleaning every 6-12 months